Monday 28 July 2008

Lonely

So the comments feature on our site has been down all weekend - and is still down as I type, on Monday night.

On the one hand, I have got a lot more done today without having had to keep one eye on what people are posting. On the other, I actually feel a bit lonely without our burgeoning online community nattering away in my ear. Yes, I've got Twitter, but that's very different.

I really hope things are up and running again soon. No comments over the weekend wasn't great, but things tend to pick up on Monday, and I know from our launch experience how angry our guys get when they can't make their own contribution.

Maybe it's just karma for my post on Thursday, perhaps?

I guess the silver lining is that they can't make their feelings heard by commenting . . .

No comments: